Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility
top of page
Revewing Graphs


I provide comprehensive estate planning services to ensure your goals for your assets, when you pass, are met. At a minimum, you should have: (i) a will; (ii) financial and health care powers of attorney authorizing "agents" you know and trust to take care of your financial matters and make your health care decisions when you are unable to do so yourself; (iii) a health care directive for decisions concerning treatment when you cannot make or communicate your own wishes; (iv) a legal authorization that allows a loved one or friend to access your medical information; and, possibly, (v) a trust (based on your situation) to manage, protect and eventually distribute your assets.

bottom of page